Us : “It’s done”
Client :“Perfect. Thanks.”
Everything we do, is expected to lead to this conversation.
We love giving jobs to people who love to get the job done.
We love hard workers. We love smart workers even better. We love the day dreamers, but we love them more when they dream about the future.
We believe in the dignity and impact of labor. Some of our most impactful services have been the most simplest. In today’s world, your work should be measured by impact, not designations or roles.
We expect a wave of artificial intelligence and automation to reinvent how digital marketing is done, and value people who constantly keep their skills updated.
We occupy the space in between the busy client, and the maze of technology, creativity and processes that drive their businesses.
We earn our clients trust to do the right thing for them.
It is complicated, but its also incredibly simple.
Think it through. Make it matter. Make it work.
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Work with designers to develop and deliver fully functional web
- Implement WordPress based websites and /or eCommerce systems end
to end coordinating all the work that is required.
- Work with customers in gathering requirements.
- Participate in weekly status calls with customers to communicate
- Work with and mentor junior developers.
- Individually contribute as a developer on the projects assigned.
HTML5, and CSS3.
- Knowledge in PHP is an added advantage.
- Keeping different projects/versions under control using SVN or Git.
- 3+ years’ experience developing web applications using the latest
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications using React JS/
Node JS/ Vue JS/ Backbone JS/ RESTful APIs will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and workstreams at one
time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Knowledge about responsive design, cross-browser development.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop,
Illustrator, Figma, etc.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both written
& verbal) skills.
- Managing digital marketing campaigns across Online Ads, Social Media, SEO, Email Campaign, E-commerce, etc.
- Coordinate with internal teams and clients on the execution of digital marketing tasks.
- Research on clients’ domain, market conditions and competitor data and develop a suitable digital marketing promotion plan for the client.
- Identifying/reviewing the latest technologies in digital marketing and integrating it with promotion strategies.
- Generate Project dashboards/analysis/status on a regular basis.
- Track and update milestones completed for invoicing to the Business Development team.
- Track requisite sign-offs from the clients at the appropriate phase of the project cycle.
- Effectively implement the project by utilizing resources and timelines in an optimal manner.
- Constantly flag the Business Development team and Operations Head on risks, issues, and concerns on a project that could be mitigated or avoided in time for the Business Development team to take appropriate actions.
- Constantly monitor the Project to check for variance/reworks during the production cycle of a project.
- Ability to effectively organize your schedule to ensure timely completion of all projects within the scheduled time frames.
- In-depth knowledge of all digital marketing tracks.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and research strategies.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of the latest tools and techniques in digital marketing.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Ability to multitask across various projects.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic graphic direction skills to coordinate with UI team
- Should have sound knowledge of MS Office
- Strong aesthetic sense and proven understanding of different styles. Ability to apply the right style in design.
- Skilled in using standard design tools to create production-quality graphics
- The ability to implement usable prototypes of a designed UI will be an advantage.
- Must have exhibited an eye for detail and perfection, in an existing portfolio of work
- Ability to comprehend the business needs of a company or product and design accordingly
- Someone with an inherent need to turn out high-quality designs
- Proven experience in designing interfaces adhering to design standards of the web and mobile platforms
- Ability to articulate the rationale behind designs i.e. how your designs suit the audience they are being designed for
- Team player who works with technical and marketing teams to deliver the right outcomes.
- Technical Skills – Highly competent in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator. Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Artistic Sensibility – Good understanding of color, typography, visual composition, and design is critical to this position.
- 2+ years of experience
- Support and maintain the Desktop computing environment, which includes, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and software.
- Software/hardware/network troubleshooting.
- Requesting and coordinating vendor support
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers.
- To accurately record, update and document the inventory, changes and other relevant details.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Work well on a fast-paced team collaborating daily with Engineering & Product Operations
- Working experience in Cloud Infrastructure, preferably Amazon Web Services requiring installation and maintenance of LAMP environment, backups, Monitoring, Automation, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year in Linux and Windows administration.
- Knowledge of Linux (RHCE certification is an advantage).
- Experience with Windows operating systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and aptitude for analysis of complex problems by analyzing data, logs, symptoms, etc
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to track and prioritize several tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are necessary. Ability to articulate problems, solutions, and recommendations.
Digital Content Creator
Location – Bangalore
We are looking for a Digital Content Creator to write and publish various types of content for our clients web and social media pages. Your responsibilities include writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our clients and their products.
- Research on industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Attend the events organised by the clients to source data
- Edit and proofread content
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Relevant experience in creating digital content
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is an added advantage
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Graduation in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
We have launched an internship program in 2020, after 13 years of operations. This will go live in June 2020 for the first batch.
We now have a first and second tier of leaders and consultants who can guide the interns to gain the best from their time here.
We have no age, gender or qualification criterion but will ruthlessly focus on attitude. There will be interviews and tests and only those who qualify will be selected for the limited slots.
We have had multiple success stories of candidates who have worked their way up the system and are now digital marketing strategists to multi million dollar businesses. When you talk to us, we are happy to give their details – they can tell you all about their journey at Analyse Digital.
Candidates can experience the heat and daily battles of running high performance digital marketing campaigns for different industries and geographies. It is one thing to watch videos on digital marketing, and quite another to see the actual campaigns in action.
We do not have a standalone training program and the interns will be assigned directly into live projects under the supervision of senior personnel.
The interns may be allotted to different departments based on the availability of openings. Interns cannot choose their departments and will assigned by the leadership team.
There will be potential openings in various departments ranging from web development, to content writing, design and customer support. The allocation of the intern to the selected department will be based on their existing skills and their evaluation prior to the commencement of the program.
The pay and benefits will be fixed based on the uptake for each batch. This will be shared transparently during the offer process and the candidate is free to choose to join the program based on their acceptance.
Data security and Privacy
All the strict rules on data security and protocols apply to each intern in the program. Only those who are willing to agree to the mandatory privacy and confidentiality norms can be accepted into the program and any violation of the norms will result in legal action.
On completion of the internship program, some interns maybe made job offers to join the company as full time employees with commensurate pay and benefits. The number of offers made and openings will be decided at the discretion of the company based on the business parameters prevailing at the time.
Experience certificates will be issued to candidates who have completed the internship program successfully. This is subject to performance, attendance and adherence to the company’s rules and policies defined to the candidate at the start of the program.