Us : “It’s done”
Client :“Perfect. Thanks.”
Everything we do, is expected to lead to this conversation.
We love giving jobs to people who love to get the job done.
We love hard workers. We love smart workers even better. We love the day dreamers, but we love them more when they dream about the future.
We believe in the dignity and impact of labor. Some of our most impactful services have been the most simplest. In today’s world, your work should be measured by impact, not designations or roles.
We expect a wave of artificial intelligence and automation to reinvent how digital marketing is done, and value people who constantly keep their skills updated.
We occupy the space in between the busy client, and the maze of technology, creativity and processes that drive their businesses.
We earn our clients trust to do the right thing for them.
It is complicated, but its also incredibly simple.
Think it through. Make it matter. Make it work.
Social Media Executive
Job Description –
- Oversees all social media accounts management including day-to-day social media activities and content strategies.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for social media posts, blog, and online ad copy.
- Coordinates social media messaging with ads departments, project managers, and designers to align with quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Monitoring and evaluating the online reputation of a brand. Responsible for delivering tracking records related to complaints, interactions, and inquiries related to clients.
- Assist with the execution and management of social media advertising and monitoring impressions/visits/conversion.
Preferred Skills –
- Should possess 1+ years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in strategizing social media campaigns for various brands.
- Excellent ability to build cross-functional relationships and work with a diverse range of stakeholders within the company.
Graphic Designer – Trainee
Job Description –
- Must design graphics for social media and print media.
- Do research and share ideas for creative campaigns.
- Clear communication skills and an ability to tell compelling stories about your designs.
- Must hold a Bachelor degree in Fine Arts.
- Degree in Graphic Design/Arts is an added advantage.
- Passion to simplify products through design.
- Have strong opinions on design frameworks popularly used in the industry.
- Self-learner, ability to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Should be able to handle applications like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Should be Knowledgeable in areas like Design, Creative, User Experience, Caricature, drawing and Illustrations.
- Should be Knowledgeable of graphics programmer procedures, and technical concepts.
Tweet us @analysedigital to catch our attention or drop by to our offices for coffee or tea.