Us : “It’s done”
Client :“Perfect. Thanks.”
Everything we do, is expected to lead to this conversation.
We love giving jobs to people who love to get the job done.
We love hard workers. We love smart workers even better. We love the day dreamers, but we love them more when they dream about the future.
We believe in the dignity and impact of labor. Some of our most impactful services have been the most simplest. In today’s world, your work should be measured by impact, not designations or roles.
We expect a wave of artificial intelligence and automation to reinvent how digital marketing is done, and value people who constantly keep their skills updated.
We occupy the space in between the busy client, and the maze of technology, creativity and processes that drive their businesses.
We earn our clients trust to do the right thing for them.
It is complicated, but its also incredibly simple.
Think it through. Make it matter. Make it work.
Digital Content Creator
Location – Bangalore
We are looking for a Digital Content Creator to write and publish various types of content for our clients web and social media pages. Your responsibilities include writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our clients and their products.
- Research on industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Attend the events organised by the clients to source data
- Edit and proofread content
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Relevant experience in creating digital content
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is an added advantage
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Graduation in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Experience in different front-end UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Ability to build and maintain custom WordPress themes.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good written & verbal communication
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with WordPress CMS
Digital Ads Executive
- Relevant Experience: 1 year +
- Well versed with Digital Advertising
- Updated in marketing trends
- Identify strategic ways to improve PPC campaigns
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs
- Google Certification is a plus.
- Self-motivated | learner
- Should have the capacity to work under pressure
- An unflappable, practical, proactive, mature approach
- Creative, disciplined, curious, organized
- Responsible for planning and executing all digital marketing including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brand Promotion & Lead Generation through the Digital Platform.
- Should have the knowledge to handle high volume campaigns
- Work closely with designers and developers
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Research markets and industries to compare strategies
Tweet us @analysedigital to catch our attention or drop by to our offices for coffee or tea.