Us : “It’s done”
Client :“Perfect. Thanks.”
Everything we do, is expected to lead to this conversation.
We love giving jobs to people who love to get the job done.
We love hard workers. We love smart workers even better. We love the day dreamers, but we love them more when they dream about the future.
We believe in the dignity and impact of labor. Some of our most impactful services have been the most simplest. In today’s world, your work should be measured by impact, not designations or roles.
We expect a wave of artificial intelligence and automation to reinvent how digital marketing is done, and value people who constantly keep their skills updated.
We occupy the space in between the busy client, and the maze of technology, creativity and processes that drive their businesses.
We earn our clients trust to do the right thing for them.
It is complicated, but its also incredibly simple.
Think it through. Make it matter. Make it work.
Digital Marketing Trainee (Walk in)
Walk-in Time – 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Experience – 0 – 1 year only
Venue – Analyse Digital Private Limited, Third Floor, Padmanabham Building, Technopark, Trivandrum (Kerala, India)
- Good communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and research strategies
- Ability to multitasking across various projects
- High analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to effectively organize schedule to ensure timely completion of all tasks within the scheduled time frames
- Coordinate with the internal team and clients on execution of digital marketing tasks
- Strong aesthetic sense and proven understanding of different styles. Ability to apply the right style in a design.
- Skilled in using standard design tools to create production quality graphics
- Ability to implement usable prototypes of a designed UI will be an advantage.
- Must have exhibited an eye for detail and perfection, in existing portfolio of work
- Ability to comprehend the business needs of a company or product and design accordingly
- Someone with an inherent need to turn out high quality designs
- Proven experience in designing interfaces adhering to design standards of web and mobile platforms
- Ability to articulate rationale behind designs i.e. how your designs suit the audience they are being designed for
- Team player who works with technical and marketing teams to deliver the right outcomes
- 3 – 5+ years experience
- Graphics Design tools: Photoshop/CorelPaint/GIMP
- UI Design tools: Balsamiq, wireframing tools
- Familiarity of CMS tools like WordPress will be an advantage
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Front-end skills and some basic understanding of how back-end development works.
- Knowledge of website development using WordPress
- Good aesthetic sense to review/analyse designs and user navigation flow
- Should be able to provide innovative design inputs
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, speed and sense of quality is also required
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 – 5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, JQuery, AJAX, Json, Angular JS, Working in PhoneGap platform.
- Other Skills such as Bootstrap CSS Frameworks (i.e., YUI, 960 Grid), CSS Preprocessors will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & written)
- Excellent logical skills.
Tweet us @analysedigital to catch our attention or drop by to our offices for coffee or tea.