Its never too late to get started on digital marketing for your business. The right training can set you on a course that leads to success for your brand or business.
The great thing about digital marketing channels are that they don’t have to start all at once. You can pick from a set of channels and start from there.
Analyse has worked with brands that have made their first few steps to take their business into the digital domain. This includes companies that are just starting off and also established businesses with half a century of experience under their belt.
There are simple, easy steps to get started. Contact us and we will walk you through them.
- You can start small with us. Small campaigns, specific channels.
- Our experience in various business domains can help avoid newbie errors that can happen when a good agency enters uncharted waters.
- We have a time share model where we can have a large number of specialists without having to support their full time expenses.
- The first few months are very rigorous and we will dive deep into your business to come up with a light, effective plan for your baby steps in digital marketing.
- If you don’t have a digitally savvy person on your team, its okay. We have account managers that can anchor the project.
- We won’t push you to take up any ad package or custom software. We like to use off-the-shelf solutions to validate whether something is required for your business
- There is no upfront payment. No minimum payment.
Here are a few things you need to know if you are considering a foray into the digital marketing space.
- Digital is fundamentally different from offline. Don’t use the same parameters to judge digital.
- You don’t have to pay to buy space in digital media, i.e you don’t need to have deep pockets or be a big advertiser to utilize digital marketing channels.
- It is easy to start digital channels, but difficult to continue.
- A lot of the cost goes into reporting and maintenance and not just creative (aka graphics).There are many small things to do everyday. You just need a team to get it done.
- Many things change everyday in digital. It maybe too small for you to keep track of, but it will have an impact on your business.
- Opportunities come up unexpectedly. A neat way of getting your brand across. But you have to be on top of things to capture and utilize this opportunity
If you want to learn digital marketing, visit us at our Bangalore or Trivandrum offices and we can design a training course for your brand or business.